This was posted already by the diabetes blogging Wunderkind Kerri at Six Until Me, but I just can't help myself. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS:
There are serious gems in this unholy disaster:
1. OH MY GOD BRET WHAT HAPP...oh.
2. "Halle Berry is suffering from type 2 diabetes. The patients of type 2 diabetes can live without insulin. So does she." ...and he was young, and brave, and the hill was soggy from days of rain, and sloped down towards a road, and there were many German soldiers on the road, and the idea was to aim for the first group, and if our aim was true we could delay them.
3. "In spite of this critical stage he deals with this diabetes 1 stage very well." I vomited in my mouth a bit here. Someone had to type this in, look at it, and decide it was acceptable.
4. BREAKING NEWS: Jay Cutler keeps on checking his diabetes during the game. Just to make sure it didn't run off to the opposing team's locker room or something.
5. There's something printed after Mary Tyler Moore's name. I couldn't read it. I tried, and I starting speaking in Aramaic and blood splurted from my eye sockets. Also there was fire. Lots of fire.
6. Who is Nikki Lang? What do you mean, WE ALL KNOW?
7. Nick Jonas "is also a young victim of this fatal disease type 1 diabetes." Dear, sweet Lord.
8. Add Capulet to the living-on-borrowed-time list while you're collecting the names of the dead. Better get those whispering tales into fair ladies' ears while you still can.
I know this is some bootleg bot site run by mindless drones. Still, it exists, and people believe these things. My shame is great.
|Unfortunately, I'm not the one wearing the monocle.|